The most startling claim of Christianity is that Jesus rose from the dead after being brutally executed on a Roman cross two thousand years ago. Could it possibly be true? And if it were, what difference could it make to us today? Dr. N.T. Wright, a leading New Testament Scholar and retired Anglican Bishop, joins Charles Morris to answer these questions on a special Easter episode of the Great Stories podcast.
In this conversation about the historical resurrection of Christ, you’ll hear one of the best explanations for why we can be certain Jesus really rose from the dead and why that matters today.
More Related to N.T. Wright and the Resurrection
- Watch a video of N.T. Wright offering a brief explanation on why we can trust the Resurrection to be historically accurate.
- Get a copy of N.T. Wright’s stellar Resurrection DVD shot on location in Israel, Greece and England.
- Prepare your heart for Easter with this powerful song by Andrew Peterson Is He Worthy?
- Listen to Andrew Peterson’s podcast interview on living in light of the Resurrection.
- Discover what it could have been like to be a roman soldier faced with the reality of Christ’s resurrection when you watch the trailer for Risen.
You can also find the podcast on …
If you liked what you heard, please write a review and help new listeners discover the show!
Sign up for the Great Stories Podcast newsletter to get a weekly update on new episodes each Wednesday.