The ongoing pandemic has taken a physical toll on our lives, but have you considered its spiritual toll? You might have begun asking yourself questions like …
- If God is all loving, why did He allow the Coronavirus Pandemic to spread?
- If God is all powerful, why doesn’t he eradicate Covid-19 right now?
- How can my faith in Christ help me cope with this new way of life?
- How is the Lord actually making a difference right now?
These are not easy questions to answer. In this week’s episode of the Great Stories with Charles Morris podcast, Oxford mathematics professor Dr. John Lennox (author of Where is God in a Coronavirus World? and God’s Undertaker: Has Science Buried God?) examines the coronavirus in light of various belief systems and shows how the Christian worldview not only helps us to make sense of it, but also offers us a sure and certain hope to cling to.
- Charles Morris is digging into this topic all week on the daily program. Click here to catch up on the full series.
- Request your copy of John Lennox’s book Where is God in a Coronavirus World? here.
- Read Charles’ article on how Christians can be united despite differing views on how to respond to the pandemic.
You can also find the podcast on …
If you liked what you heard, please write a review and help new listeners discover the show!
Sign up for the Great Stories Podcast newsletter to get a weekly update on new episodes each Wednesday.