- This week’s series starts out with a comprehensive introduction to the many names of Jesus and what that means for us at Christmas.
- Names are part of our identity. And the names of God give us insight into God Himself. They give us a deeper understanding of who He is and what he came to do.
- The Hebrew word for peace means completeness, wholeness, and harmony. And that’s exactly what Jesus brings to those who trust in him.
- From Genesis to Revelation, the Lion of Judah is mentioned throughout the Bible. But we also learn that the lion became a lamb and sits on the throne today.
- The Israelites eagerly waited for the arrival of the Messiah. But when He finally came, they didn’t recognize Him. Will you recognize the gift of Jesus this Christmas?
- Isaiah prophesied that the Messiah’s name would be Immanuel, but the Angel told Mary his name would be Jesus. Find out why He had so many names to help us understand why He is the Savior of the world.
Silent Night: The WWI Christmas Truce
Lieutenant Charles Brewer never imagined that he’d spend his Christmas in 1914 nearly knee deep in mud and praying that the Germans wouldn’t overtake him and his battalion from Great Britain. But ...Learn More
The Unwanted Christmas Tree
Have you ever given someone you love something you thought was the perfect gift only to have it rejected? I recently heard a heart-breaking story that happened to an eight-year old boy who dug deep i ...Learn More
Christmas Carols Sung by King's College Choir
100 years ago, the Great War was coming to an end. Cambridge had emptied out. Many of its students went to war, and only a fraction would return. Leaders at the school asked themselves what they would ...Learn More
The Story Behind Psalty the Singing Songbook
Psalty the Singing Songbook is a little bizarre at first glance, but this beloved character and his songs have touched millions of lives around the world for the past 40 years. In 1979, Ernie and D ...Learn More