- An eight-year old boy dug deep in his pockets to get his impoverished family something special for Christmas … only to have his gift rejected. Years later, the story comes full circle.
- At 31, Charles Dickens felt like his career had already peaked. Then one day he was inspired to write his most popular story about Christmas. There was just one thing missing—Jesus.
- God has given us a deep longing for home in our hearts. And while we spend time with family and friends this Christmas, we can look forward to our ultimate home in the presence of Jesus Christ.
- In 1836, cholera broke out in George and Mary Müller’s hometown, creating dozens of orphans in a short time. Realizing there was great need, the Müllers put their faith to good work.
- Silent night is a classic carol with a rich heritage. Written 200 years ago on a quiet winter night in post-war Austria, the song also disarmed two opposing armies on Christmas Day in WWI.
Silent Night: The WWI Christmas Truce
Lieutenant Charles Brewer never imagined that he’d spend his Christmas in 1914 nearly knee deep in mud and praying that the Germans wouldn’t overtake him and his battalion from Great Britain. But ...Learn More
The Unwanted Christmas Tree
Have you ever given someone you love something you thought was the perfect gift only to have it rejected? I recently heard a heart-breaking story that happened to an eight-year old boy who dug deep i ...Learn More
Christmas Carols Sung by King's College Choir
100 years ago, the Great War was coming to an end. Cambridge had emptied out. Many of its students went to war, and only a fraction would return. Leaders at the school asked themselves what they would ...Learn More
The Story Behind Psalty the Singing Songbook
Psalty the Singing Songbook is a little bizarre at first glance, but this beloved character and his songs have touched millions of lives around the world for the past 40 years. In 1979, Ernie and D ...Learn More