- Why does God allow suffering in the world?
- How could a loving God send people to Hell?
- How can one religion be “right” and the others “wrong”?
- Why have so many wars been fought in the name of God?
These are questions Dr. Tim Keller has been fielding from doubters in New York City for the last 30 years. On today’s episode of the Great Stories podcast, Tim answers some of the toughest questions that often come up about Jesus and the reason for God. By the time he’s finished, you’ll have a better understanding of how faith in a Christian God is a soundly rational belief, held by thoughtful people of intellectual integrity with a deep compassion for those who truly want to know the truth.
- Read the article Tim Keller wrote answering one of life’s biggest questions: How Can I know God?
- Learn about the book by Tim Keller that was the basis this interview called Reason for God.
- How do we know the Bible is true? Read this article for an in-depth answer.
You can also find the podcast on …
If you liked what you heard, please write a review and help new listeners discover the show!
Sign up for the Great Stories Podcast newsletter to get a weekly update on new episodes each Wednesday.