- Charles Morris is joined by the creators of Psalty the Singing Songbook to talk about our need for Christ at Christmastime.
- How do we keep our eyes on Jesus even as the busyness of the Christmas season arrives? Sometimes the chaos and calamity we face is exactly what the Lord uses to bring us closer to Him.
- Do you have enough money? Whether you need to pay bills, put food on the table, or simply buy an extra gift, the fear of having too little is one that plagues many during the holidays.
- For many, Christmas isn’t the most wonderful time of the year. This is especially true if your family gatherings are something you dread more than enjoy.
- The holidays are a time for hosting guests, but sometimes anxiety can ruin the experience. How do we replace this fear with joy when hosting gets hard?
- “Fear not.” These two words play a major role in the original Christmas story, and it’s a message we should all keep in mind when celebrating Christ’s birth in 2019.
The Story Behind Psalty the Singing Songbook
Psalty the Singing Songbook is a little bizarre at first glance, but this beloved character and his songs have touched millions of lives around the world for the past 40 years. In 1979, Ernie and D ...Learn More